Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Minion

I got   a   minion  from  my  cousin   and  my  brother  got  a  big  minion  and   my   baby   brother  got  a  little   minion  like  me. My  minion  is  very  soft   and   it  is  wearing  a  blue t shirt   and  it  has brown eyes.                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   biy  Tnias

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tnias That is a fantastic minion I love it and it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive